St. John Allerdyce || Pyro (
singe_john) wrote2025-09-07 08:46 pm
Entry tags:
OOC: Permissions
OOC PREFERENCES:
•CONTACT METHOD: pyrocornflakes on AIM; rosloops on plurk
•THREAD-JACKING: Threadjacking's fine, so long as it doesn't get super long.
•FOURTH WALLING / CANON PUNCTURE: Yup, go ahead and fourth wall him.
•BACKTAGGING: YES FOREVER. I'm a slow tagger and thrive on these.
•AVOIDED TOPICS: Nope.
IC CHARACTERISTICS:
•PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: A lanky youth with unruly blond hair. Sometimes he can be found in a bright red and orange spandex outfit, complete with an orange visor. Other times, he'll be dressed like a normal human being.
•DEMEANOR: The guy carries himself with confidence, even though he has no reason to because his powers have been capped. He's usually got a grin on his face, because EVERYTHING IS AWESOME. He laughs easily, seems loose and laid back, and is totally a cool dude.
•ABILITIES: Pyro does stuff with fire. He cannot create fire, so if he has no fire source, he is completely useless.
•MEDICAL INFORMATION: Aside from being a mutant, there's nothing abnormal about him.
•OFFENSIVE SUBJECTS: Nope.
IC PERMISSIONS:
•MENTAL: Sure.
•MIMICRY: Ask me first; I'm leery of mimicry.
•VIOLENCE: Yup!
•MAGIC: Yup!
•DEBATE: I don't mind.
•OTHER / NOTES: Nope.
•CONTACT METHOD: pyrocornflakes on AIM; rosloops on plurk
•THREAD-JACKING: Threadjacking's fine, so long as it doesn't get super long.
•FOURTH WALLING / CANON PUNCTURE: Yup, go ahead and fourth wall him.
•BACKTAGGING: YES FOREVER. I'm a slow tagger and thrive on these.
•AVOIDED TOPICS: Nope.
IC CHARACTERISTICS:
•PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: A lanky youth with unruly blond hair. Sometimes he can be found in a bright red and orange spandex outfit, complete with an orange visor. Other times, he'll be dressed like a normal human being.
•DEMEANOR: The guy carries himself with confidence, even though he has no reason to because his powers have been capped. He's usually got a grin on his face, because EVERYTHING IS AWESOME. He laughs easily, seems loose and laid back, and is totally a cool dude.
•ABILITIES: Pyro does stuff with fire. He cannot create fire, so if he has no fire source, he is completely useless.
•MEDICAL INFORMATION: Aside from being a mutant, there's nothing abnormal about him.
•OFFENSIVE SUBJECTS: Nope.
IC PERMISSIONS:
•MENTAL: Sure.
•MIMICRY: Ask me first; I'm leery of mimicry.
•VIOLENCE: Yup!
•MAGIC: Yup!
•DEBATE: I don't mind.
•OTHER / NOTES: Nope.
